Refund and cancellation policy
- All payments made by you through the Website (www.ricsrecruit.com) are subject to the terms and conditions.
- We must receive payment of the whole price for the subscription, services or materials (together or individually "Services") you wish to receive before your order can be accepted.
- You may place an order to purchase the Services on the Website by following the onscreen prompts after clicking on the Service in which you are interested. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the "Finish, Send or Confirm" button on the last page.
- Once we receive your payment we will confirm our acceptance of your order by sending an email to the email address you provide in your order form (Acceptance Notice). Our email to you shall include the details and price currently available for the Services in question. If these details and/or price differ from those shown on the Website at the time you submitted your order and you wish to cancel your order and (payment) you may do so.
- If the details and price in our Acceptance Notice correspond to those shown on the Website at the time at which you submitted your order, then a legally binding contract between us (Contract) will arise upon your receipt of the Acceptance Notice.
- If the details and price in our Acceptance Notice do not correspond to those shown on the Website at the time at which you submitted your order you must tell us if you do not wish to proceed with your order. A Contract will arise between us if we have not received any notice to cancel your order within seven days of our Acceptance Notice.
- Price: The price payable for the Services that you order is as set out on the Website as the same may be amended from time to time. Your right of cancellation:
- You may cancel your order at any time within seven working days following:
- Your receipt of the Acceptance Notice
- A legally binding contract being made between us.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel please inform us in writing of your intention to cancel within this time frame. Please email to email@example.com and include 'Right to Cancel' in the subject line.
Once we have been notified by you, the sum debited by us from your debit or credit card for the days of your order being cancelled provided that, where any materials have been received by you in accordance with the relevant order, you have returned them and they have been received by us in the same condition as when they were provided to you.